About Alex Khan, ANP
Alex Khan has more than 15 years of experience in different clinical settings. Alex has excellent skills in communication, precepting, mentoring and coaching and proven expertise in presentation and teaching. Alex is very dedicated to providing safe, efficient, and patient centered care.
Professional Achievements and Credentials
- APRN ACNS-BC MSN CWCN CFCN W.C.N.
- Board Certified Adult Clinical Nurse Specialist and Board Certified in Wound and Foot Care
- Former U.S. ARMY trauma nurse & a veteran, received training at Brook Army Medical Center, Fort Sam Houston, Texas
- Clinical practice taking care of America’s Veteran for 10 years with the U.S. Department of Veteran’s Affairs medical center
- Clinical Preceptor for Wound Care program at Emory University medical center, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Graduate of Liberty University Lynchburg, Virginia, USA
- Undergraduate Nursing program completed at University of Dundee, United Kingdom.
- Nursing program U.S.Army Medical college (AMEDD) Fort Sam Houston, Texas, USA